What is Alerti ?
Alerti is your social media monitoring and management service.
Based on a search engine that continuously scans all types of sources (online press, blogs, forums, microblogs, social networks, videos, photos, etc.) Alerti enables you to follow what is being said about you, your brand, or your competitors on the internet, to measure the engagement of your communities, and to interact with them.
Alerti handles collecting all the search results for you in a single interface where you have analytical tools, can measure the engagement of your communities on Twitter and interact with them.
The principle is simple:
- create alerts using the keywords of your choice
- select the sources to scan
- filter and analyze the information (filtering by date, source, tone, adding tags and comments, assigning tasks to your collaborators)
- share your alerts to work in a group
- create custom graphs and receive graphs created automatically for you, in order to view the main trends
- to export your data, you just have to select the data type (alert results, graphs, tasks, contacts) and the format: pdf, csv, rss
- to measure the engagement of your communities on Twitter, you have advanced statistics available
- lastly, you can interact with your customers and prospects on Twitter and Facebook directly from your Alerti account
Why did we create ALERTI?
To fulfill our need : being able to share our monitoring and easily manage the mass of information that is produced every day on the internet.
- A single interface for managing and sharing the information
- A service that aggregates traditional information sources and social media
- Continuous access to data
- Tools for analyzing and processing information collaboratively
- A simple and easy-to-customize interface
- A solution at an economical price and not a solution costing hundreds or thousands of euros a month.
- Simplified billing (based on the number of users)
In order to share it with the most people:
- An initial free level including all features, with data saved for 7 days and limited statistics.
- A second, paid level, at an economical price, enabling you to have advanced statistics and access to the results processing history.
- An open service enabling data export
To scale it according to your needs
ALERTI is also a laboratory for new uses, we are open to what you can do with it or what we can do with it together